Beauty Shop's Guide To Skin Accumax
What is SKIN ACCUMAX™?
Skin Accumax™ is a skincare supplement professionally developed by Advance Nutrition Programme. Synergising vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and phytonutrients, to combat problem skin, promote skin health and resolve inconsistencies in complexion.
Can SKIN ACCUMAX™ help with flareups and breakouts?
Skin Accumax™ has been specifically formulated for problem skin preventing and remedying acne and breakouts, seeing great success and becoming one of the most popular skincare supplement ranges available due to its effectiveness.
However, understanding everyone's skin is different is the key to unlocking healthy and better skin in general. Not everyone will see the same benefits.
How long till I see the benefits of SKIN ACCUMAX™?
Results can take at least two to four months depending on the severity of the skin problem. So around around 12-14 weeks to see optimal results and you must stay consistent with your dosage.
Skin problems don’t suddenly appear overnight and they don’t disappear overnight either, so it is important to remember that when tackling a long-term problem like acne-prone skin.
Is SKIN ACCUMAX™ suitable for Vegans?
Skin Accumax™ formulation does not contain wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial colourings or flavourings, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The ingredients are also scrupulously screened for quality and purity.
Are there any variations in appearance for SKIN ACCUMAX™?
Yes, this is something we have had conversations with ANP about, a direct quote from our account manager at Advanced Nutrition Programme.
"Our Accumax contains natural rice flour and the colour can change from batch to batch, however there’s no changes in the formula. Slight colour variations should not be seen as "something is wrong", more of a side effect of the natural ingredients being used in our supplements."
Where to buy SKIN ACCUMAX™ and what sizes are available?
Skin Accumax™ can be bought on Beauty Shop UK, beautyshopuk.co.uk/skin-accumax. In 4 different sizes, these are (Prices subject to change):
- 60 capsules - £37.29 GBP - £0.60 per capsule - Approx. 30 Days
- 120 capsules - £62.89 - £0.52 per capsule - Approx. 60 Days
- 180 capsules - £73.98 - £0.41 per capsule - Approx. 90 Days
- 400 capsules - £149.99 - £0.37 per capsule - Approx. 200 Days
Beauty Shop UK Is an official stockist of ANP and the entire IIAA range, this can be verified via - www.iiaa.eu/find-a-stockist using the postcode "WD172RE"
Why are prices subject to change and how is Beauty Shops' price so competitive for SKIN ACCUMAX™?
Unlike other retailers, we try to pass on all of our savings to our customers, rather than increasing our margins. By working with our suppliers and using our buying power we can purchase products in large quantities and our customers then benefit from the associated savings.
If you don't know us, our vision is to provide luxury skincare at more affordable prices. Everything we do and how we treat our customers is centred around this core goal.
What are the key ingredients in SKIN ACCUMAX™?
- Vitamin A helps to speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin's immune system and it promotes natural moisturising.
- Vitamin B helps the body produce healthy new skin cells. Vitamin B also serves as an effective skin lightening agent. With regular usage you can see your hyperpigmentation decreasing.
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin
- Vitamin D plays an integral role in skin protection and rejuvenation. vitamin D contributes to skin cell growth, repair, and metabolism. It enhances the skin's immune system and helps to destroy free radicals that can cause premature ageing.
- Phytonutrient contributes to the maintenance of bones, muscle function and the immune system
What are all the ingredients in SKIN ACCUMAX™?
|Two capsules include||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A||400||Retinol Equivalent||50|
|Vitamin E||9.8||Alpha Tocopherol||81|
Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: calcium carbonate. * BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.